A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
An unfinished physics-driven 2D space exploration game prototype.
I first started working on this during the summer of 2015 and just kind of stopped. I'm not likely to come back to the idea (at least not in the immediate future) so I thought I'd just throw it out as it is so other people can try it out.
- Left click on the ship's thrusters to activate and deactivate them. Use them to navigate your way through the asteroid field. Don't worry about crashing - the ship doesn't take damage.
- Use the mouse wheel to zoom in and out.
- Press R to restart the game.
- Press H to toggle display of the text.
- I accidentally left fuel consumption in! You may find that thrusters stop working after a while. This is because they have run out of fuel. My bad.
Windows - Unzip. Run executable.
Linux - Unzip. Open the executable's properties. Enable execution. Run the executable. (I haven't actually managed to get this working on my Linux test machine yet. Please let me know if it works for you and what steps you had to take to get it working!)
Mac - I don't know! I don't even have a Mac! (Please let me know if the game works, if you do.)
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.